Your privacy is important to us
Any personal data or sensitive personal data provided by you to us will be held and processed in accordance with the data protection principles set out in the Data Protection Act 1998 for the purposes of meeting our legitimate interests.
Why we require your information
- The website provides a variety of information about our products and services. We collect personal data when you register with us and when you use our services. We ask you for personal data only when it is needed to provide services you have enquired about or asked us to provide or to respond to your request for information.
Uses made of the information
We use personal data and/or other information we collect and store about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We will collect personal data from you on the website in the following circumstances:
- Registration - Some areas of the website require you to be registered with us prior to access being made available to a particular area of the website or to obtain certain services. Our registration process involves providing us with personal data such as your name, address, postcode, telephone number and email address.
- Additional information - We may request additional information from you on our registration forms. Additional information may be optional and will be identified as optional where this is the case. Additional information is requested so that we may serve and understand you better (for example to provide more tailored products and services to you).
We recognise industry standards and employ security safeguards to protect information from unauthorised access and misuse. We use the most accurate and current information you provide in order to process your request.
All personal data you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to the website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.