MOZpro Spray - Natural Skin Care we love, midges and mozzies don't - FREE CANDLE!
Try our MOZpro Spray - you'll love it! Use daily to keep your skin feeling and smelling gorgeous and protected from midges & mozzies!
Scientifically tested by the team at the University of The West of Scotland, headed up by biologist Dr Richard Thacker and proven to be an effective insect repellent.
New larger bottle with 25% extra free!
Handmade in Scotland, MOZpro Spray is water-based and feels light and fresh on your skin.
Made with a blend of the finest essential oils to soothe and protect.
Lavender essential oil is calming and detoxing. Midges and mosquitoes find it offensive, so it is a well know insect repellent.
Lemon essential oil is a powerful antioxidant. It is purifying, cleansing and uplifting and has many skin benefits. It is also an effective repellent as insects don't like the fragrance.
Bog Myrtle oil is said to be kind to sensitive skin. It is also anti-ageing! It has been used in the Highlands for hundreds of years as an insect repellent. No fisherman would ever go out without a sprig of Bog Myrtle behind their ear.
So the combination of these ingredients will moisturise, hydrate and protect your skin in so many ways! and it smells fab too...
1 FREE insect repelling travel candle with every order!
No need for a code, just place your order and we will include one of our fantastic insect repelling travel candles completely free!
Airline friendly 75ml bottle
Buy 2 or 3 bottles and save!
Wee Myrtle and MOZpro skin products are identical, in both ingredients and effectiveness.
Have recommended this to lots of friends. Steph
Used them at our garden party…no bites - many thanks - everyone there asked where we’d got the spray and candle from! Belinda
Used mine on latest holiday to Feurteventura and for first time ever came home bite free Jackie
Great stuff, just back from Turkey and not one bite yippee usually get bitten i used the candle at night as well lovely smell xx Sheila
Just back from Greece and although I was bitten it was only the once and it didn't escalate into anything. I'm normally eaten alive. Can only be this spray. My hubby and son weren't bitten at all. So huge thank you
Amazing stuff, second year i am using this x Anne